NUTRITION + RECIPE DISCLAIMER
While I wish I didn’t need to include a disclaimer with any nutrition or recipes shared on this website, we live in a time where this needs to be said. Please remember that while I am a certified holistic health coach and personal trainer, I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV.
Should you have any concerns regarding the recipes, ingredients used, or preparation methods – Do not follow the recipe or seek additional information from your health care team.
1. Many of the recipes you find here are of my own creation or a take on another recipe I’ve enjoyed (a link to the original recipe creator).
- If you need to cook in a way that is gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free, and/or soy-free – it is your responsibility to make those adjustments.
- I do not have control over the ingredients you choose to source, cook with, or how the recipes are being prepared. I might suggest brands that have worked well in the recipes; it’s up to you to read product labels if you have particular food sensitivities.
- I am not responsible or liable for any reactions that might result from following the posted recipes. Your health is your responsibility.
- I am not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this blog/website, photogirlgetshealhy.com. You may not always have the same results due to variations in ingredients, humidity, altitude, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities.
- Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs.
- Any information you find here is believed to be accurate at the time of posting; however, that could change with product reformulations and new medical knowledge.
- I am not a doctor, nutritionist, or dietician. I have no medical training at all. The information I shared is based on my own experiences and countless hours of research and continuing to educate myself.
- The statements contained in this website or blog have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned in this blog/website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor before altering your diet in any way, including going gluten-free, or taking any supplements.
2. This website in no way provides any warranty, express or implied, towards the content of recipes in this website. Once again, It is YOUR [the reader’s] responsibility to determine if these recipes are suitable for your specific health needs and cooking abilities. The recipes presented are intended for entertainment and/or informational purposes and use by persons having appropriate technical skills, at their own discretion and risk.
IN OTHER WORDS
While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes in this blog; you are doing so “at your own risk.” I am not liable, not responsible, and do not assume obligation for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any food-borne disease
- Misinterpreted recipe
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger, or flour-covered kitchen countertop.
I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments.
Remember, cooking is very subjective. You and I might use different brands of the same ingredients. Our ovens might have different temperatures. Our cooking abilities might be at different levels. Before trying a new recipe, read and re-read the recipe. Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. Use the right amounts and tools. What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility.
3. This website does not provide approximate nutrition information. If you have nutritional concerns please seek with your health care team to determine if one of the recipes shared on photogirlgetshealthy.com would support your health and wellness goals.
Once again, I am NOT a dietitian or nutritionist. Any and all recommendations are made based on my research and personal experience but shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur as a result of anything you read on this website.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health-related decisions.
This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.